A blog chronicling skin care, DIY beauty products, wishes and daydreams, life transitions, and other random stuff...

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Bella Forte Logo Contest!

3/25/10 - UPDATE - I have some really good contenders so far.  If you have a moment, please let me know what you think!

This one is "cool" and pretty - is it too dark and gloomy?


This one is "fresh" and pretty - is it not reflecting me?

_________________________________________
I need to get this party started!  I've created a logo contest on HatchWise.  The winner gets $150.  I created the contest last night, and already have some pretty good submissions, so this is exciting! 

One of the biggest obstacles for me right now is getting my packaging in line.  I like the products that I've been creating, but I don't have interesting packaging or branding.  Yeah, it's an excuse to procrastinate and I'm tired of hearing myself say this over and over again. 

If you're interested in helping me find a logo, please check out the link and let me know what you think of the submissions so far.  I need input on this!!  Also, if you are an artist, submit!
Bella Forte Logo Contest on HatchWise

My face rash is better, by the way.  Still stings a little with sunscreen, and only one or two small irritated bumps.  I think I'm gonna live...


No comments:

Post a Comment