A blog chronicling skin care, DIY beauty products, wishes and daydreams, life transitions, and other random stuff...

Friday, October 23, 2009

Bella Forte SPA KIT Survey!! I NEED YOUR HELP!

I have a daydreaming addiction.  I have a problem with wrangling my hypomanic brainstorms.  I have a thousand gradiose ideas, and loads of enthusiasm, but I often lose steam mid-project because I am overwhelmed by the big amazing tasks I've set up for myself. 

So, I need your help.  I've created a survey of my latest and greatest ideas for holiday gifts.  If you can spare a few minutes, PLEASE take my survey and help me narrow things down a bit, otherwise, I will lose my mind by Thanksgiving. 

IF YOU COMPLETE THE SURVEY, YOU WILL RECEIVE A SPECIAL LITTLE THANK YOU GIFT!!

Bella Forte SPA KIT Survey:
Click Here to take survey

Thank you!
Love,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment