A blog chronicling skin care, DIY beauty products, wishes and daydreams, life transitions, and other random stuff...

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Haiti - I'm Overwhelmed!!

Hi friends,



I want to do something for the victims of the Haiti earthquake, and I am reaching out to you for a few reasons:
1) I'm overwhelmed by the choices of which organization to donate to - any suggestions?
2) My company is matching all employees' donations, so that got me thinking:

If we can pool together a bunch of money for one organization, my company will match it and we'll double our impact.

Anyone interested in working on this with me?

I need to turn in my receipts to Human Resources by FRIDAY! So please respond if you have any feedback.

Some organizations that I'm considering (It needs to be an organization that will spend the money only on Haiti victims):

Partners in Health
Doctors without Borders
Unicef

Red Cross

Save the Children

Habitat for Humanity

any other ideas?

xoxo,


Steph




Bookmark and Share




No comments:

Post a Comment